Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Trigger configuration for attribute value validation

There is a OOTB tcl (eServicecommonTrigcAttribute_if.tcl) which can be configured to validate attributes on promote action / check events. Below are the parameters

attribute[eService Program Argument 2].value = UNASSIGNED,UNASSIGNED
attribute[eService Program Argument 1].value = attribute_ResponsibleDesignEngineer,attribute_ResponsibleManufacturingEngineer
attribute[eService Program Name].value = eServicecommonTrigcAttribute_if.tcl

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sir..
    This Is Sumit Kesarwani.
    As I Have Seen Ur Blog Regarding Trigger. I Am Very Happy. But I Would Like To Know The Resource So That I Can Learn It From Basics. Recently In My Company(Mahindra Tech) I Got This Domain (ENOVIA) Its Very New For Me So I Need Ur Help
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sumit,
    Now you have some experience right, so can you please give me some suggestions about enovia(Triggers, JPO)

    ReplyDelete